Flood Preparation Checklist
You haven’t escaped the rainy season yet. Spring showers can cause serious damage. Follow the tips below to help limit spring flood damage in your property.
Flood Resistant Materials
Use these materials in your property to limit flood damage:
- Floors: Use ceramic tiles, concrete or pressure- treated lumber.
- Walls: Use concrete, brick or stone.
- Gather a disaster kit with supplies like food, batteries and a radio.
- Subscribe to the emergency alert system in your area.
- Avoid using electricity in affected areas.
- Leave the cleanup to the professionals.
Contact us at 888-569-1560 if you experience water damage due to a flood.
I have been with ServiceMaster Restoration Services since April of 2013. In my role as Marketing Coordinator I act as support for our 7 Marketing Managers and our 3 owners. I create marketing outreaches for our agents and commercial business associates as well as prospective clients.
I am in charge of our email marketing campaigns, social media, press related media and all web based media. ServiceMaster Restoration Services has over 25 years of experience in Disaster Restoration, Commercial Cleaning and Residential Carpet Cleaning. I am proud to be part of a company with moral values and that is focused on helping people in their time of need.