Having a fire or water disaster can turn everything upside down, leaving your policyholder unsure of how to get a handle on things. Bring in experts who know how to carefully handle, clean and store possessions.
At ServiceMaster Restore®, when it’s necessary to remove policyholders’ contents, we have a proven process for inventorying, packing and safely transporting their contents and furniture to a safe location. When required, we can also clean, restore, deodorize, re-pack and store personal possessions until the structural restoration is complete. Our on-site handheld mobile computer automates our inventory process, records each inventory item and tracks the status of the policyholder’s belongings from removal to replacement. So rest assured, your policyholder’s most cherished possessions are handled carefully until they can be returned.
During the packout and contents restoration process, ServiceMaster Restore will:
- Inventory, pack and transport your belongings to our climate- controlled warehouse
- Provide a printed copy of the inventory to the policyholder as items are moved to our warehouse
- Restore, clean, deodorize, re-pack and store items in our warehouse as necessary and agreed upon
- Track and document contents throughout the claim cycle
- Arrange for re-delivery of items
From fire and water to mold remediation and trauma cleanup, we are the experts in commercial and residential restoration